£16.66 - £15.46
(as of Sep 13,2023 07:48:47 UTC – Details)
How to Use:
1. Turn on the power switch. If you hear a click, the power has been turned on and the green LED is on. If you don’t hear a click, it means that the battery is not installed or the battery is not connected properly.
2. High sensitivity detection can be performed when the power‑on click stops. Grab the handle and use the detection surface around the object to detect.
3. Be detected. When a metal object is detected, an alarm will sound and the green LED will turn red. When the detection stops, the alarm stops and the red LED turns green.
Item Type: Metal Detector
Battery: 6F22 1 x 9V(Not Included)
Purpose: For Metal Detection
LED: Green is Power, Yellow is Undervoltage, Red is Alarm
Alarm Mode: Audio, Light, Vibration (Manual Selection)
Detection Distance: Pin Approx. 30-60mm / 1.2- 2.4in,Type 64 Pistol Approx.150mm / 5.9in ,6 Inch Long Knife Approx.160mm / 6.3in,Steel Ball Approx. 90mm / 3.5in
1 x Metal Detector
1 x Leather Case
1 x User Manual
1. Be sure to turn off the power after use.
2. When the detector is not used for a long time, the battery should be taken out.
3. The probe will not make a sound when fixed on a metal object. Sound will only be produced when the probe passes through a metal object.4.Ship without battery.
Ergonomic Design: Streamlined appearance, compact size, light and portable, without additional burden.
Low Power Consumption: Work continuously for 40 hours, automatically and continuously alarm when the battery is exhausted.
Stable Performance: When the battery voltage drops from 9V to about 7V, the detection distance will not change.
Wide Application: For airport, railway station, terminal electronic inspection, customs security inspection, border inspection, metal inspection.