(as of Aug 14,2023 10:31:26 UTC – Details)
The eBox 3350DX2-AP is an energy efficient, small form factor PC designed for light weight applications (including Robotics).
This Compact PC is built on the Vortex86 SoC processor also used in the very popular Roboard. In this version the Vortex86DX2 is used, which includes the VGA and HD Audio chips built into the processor and a fastest BUS between the CPU and the onboard DDR2.
With 9.5cm X 9.5cm X 2 cm this PC is smaller than FitPC2 and is extremely energy efficient (2A @ 5V). It includes 3x USB 2.0 ports, Audio In/Out, 1 Ethernet port and 1 VGA port. HDD is provided through an SD card slot.
The 3350MX supports x86 operating systems including Linux, Windows XP, XPe, CE6.0 and Compact 7.
In this AP version (Auto Power On) the eBox will automatically Turn On when as power is applied (there is no power button). This makes ideal for “always on” applications and embedded applications where Auto Power On is required. (this functionality also means the Unit will always Power On after power failure)
Summary of features:
- Vortex86DX2 processor at 933MHz
- (x86 instruction set equivalent to i586, VGA and HD Audio built onto the SoC)
- Onboard 512MB DDR2 (32bit bus)
- Integrated Graphics (1920×1440 max resolution)
- VESA mounting support (75 x 75 mm)
- Fanless Design
- 10/100 Mbps LAN
- with PXE diskless boo
- SD, SDHC support
- 3x USB 2.0 ports
- HD Audio: Audio Out and Line In
- Ultra Low power Consumption
- Please note: the Power Adaptor is NOT Included. DMP Power adaptors for the 3350 series are available here.
- You can also use a miniUSB Smartphone charger but please see notes about this bellow.